Warranty Time Frame
- ONEX Provides 1 Year of Manufacturer Warranty. However Consumer Guarantees provided under ACL have no set of fixed time limit. The applicable time limit can be determined by the price and nature of the fault.
- All warranties can directly applied to ONEX via Contact Us link.
Normal Wear and Tear
- A warranty will not cover occurrences from normal wear and tear. Wear and tear is damage that will eventually occur as a result of using the furniture repetitively and competently. This type of stipulation most typically applies to leather surfaces and foam padding.
- We recommend that customers are always using their furniture as intended and performing any maintenance necessary to prolong the life of the furniture. This may include things such as buffing or cleaning upholstery or routinely tightening screws and bolts.
- Any use or modification to the furniture will immediately void the warranty. This would apply to things such as: exceeding the weight rating, standing on a seating surface or adding and removing parts.
- We recommend that customers avoid performing repairs or trying to replace parts without first contacting the manufacturer. They will be able to provide proper instructions for repairs or replacements if it is allowed under their terms.
Missing/Damaged Parts on Arrival
- Please Contact Us immediately if any part is missing or damaged during Transit. Please do not assemble the chair before advice.
Change of Mind
- Change of Mind returns are acceptable within 14 days of purchase.
- Product should be unopened and in original packaging.